Total Pageviews

Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome!

Hi everyone! 
Welcome to my brand new blog! I haven't blogged in so long, so Im starting that up again and off with a new blog, so welcome to my brand new blog, here. Sme of you may know me ad the gorl who had that not so popular blo, My American Girl & Me, and I stopped that and then I went to Robot Teacher and I quit that too, but Im back now and am determined to stay! So welcome to "Confessions Of A City Cat"! 
I know, I know weird name right? Well I chose it because well I love in the city and I love it here! So here on my new blog you can read things here such as book reviews, clothing shtuff ad other random rumblings. 
So, once again welcome and I hope you'll like enjoy this blog. 
Bye for now!
Caelen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back in blogging Caelen! :D I recently just got back into blogging as well.
    Can't wait to see what you post!

    Your #1 fan,

    ~Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete